Each year, millions of people participate in a short-term mission trip. The reasons are varied - some are called, some are curious, some feel obligated - but the fact remains, short-term mission trips are unforgettable experiences.
We invite you to visit Water Project for Haiti so you too can have one of those unforgettable experiences.
Throughout your visit, we will strive to introduce you to this beautiful country that we call home. Your experience may include some of the following activities:
- Working at the Water Project for Haiti production facility
- Participating in filter installations
- Visiting a Haitian market, school, and/or church
- Praying with and for various needs in the community
- Visiting one of Haiti's historic landmarks, such as the fort overlooking St. Marc, or the beautiful waterfall at Saut d'Eau
- Beach day at one of Haiti's gorgeous resorts
Our staff on the ground in Haiti will work with you and your group to customize your trip in a way that allows you to experience as much of Haiti as possble. We do encourage our visitors to remain flexible. After all, in Haiti, nothing works, but everything works out.